Uniform is an important part of school life. It gives the children a sense of identity and pride in themselves and their school. It has also been shown that pupils’ attitudes to work and school improves when they are wearing uniform.
Our school uniform consists of;
- Pale blue or dark blue sweater/cardigan/sweatshirt; bearing the school logo or plain.
- White or pale blue polo/cotton shirt
- Dark trousers/skirt/dress eg. grey/dark blue/black but not jeans.
- Sensible black shoes – no fashion shoes/boots/trainers please.
- Black leggings / tights may be worn under dresses/skirts
- Blue gingham style check dress
- Grey/Black shorts
A hijab may be worn. This should be plain black/dark blue/dark grey.
Nursery children wear a purple jumper.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Dark blue/black plain shorts
- Pumps (EYFS/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2) / trainers (Key Stage 2)
- Black / dark blue jogging bottoms for winter
- Black leggings
- These should be kept in a named drawstring bag.
It is important that clothing, including coats, is clearly labelled with your child’s name.