Uniform is an important part of school life. It gives the children a sense of identity and pride in themselves and their school. It has also been shown that pupils’ attitudes to work and school improves when they are wearing uniform.
Our school uniform consists of;
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan – parents can either buy plain navy sweatshirts or cardigans from supermarkets OR navy sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo from the school office.
- White polo shirt
- Navy blue, grey or black trousers
- Navy blue, grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Sensible dark shoes – no fashion shoes/boots/trainers please.
- It is important that all items of clothing, especially outdoor wear – coats, gloves, hats and scarves -are clearly labelled with your child’s name
- Blue gingham style check dress
- Grey/Black shorts
A hijab may be worn. This should be plain black/dark blue/dark grey.
Nursery children wear a purple jumper.
- Plain white T-shirt
- Dark blue/black plain shorts
- Trainers for outdoor P.E. sessions (EYFS/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
- Pumps for indoor P.E. sessions (EYFS/Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2)
- Dark, plain tracksuit bottoms or leggings can be worn for outdoor P.E. in colder weather
- These should be kept in a named drawstring bag.
It is important that clothing, including coats, is clearly labelled with your child’s name.